It may appear that a great gust of wind could knock me over but with 19 years of experience to back me up, I am able to steadfastly support clients. I do like to travel where the wind directs me and so far I’ve landed in parts of the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Napa Valley, Arizona, Nevada, California, and the well-known metropolis cities of United States and Canada. I have also landed roles in amateur productions in London, St. Thomas, Sparta, Wardsville, and Lexington so catch me if you can.
- Business Law, Principles of Accounting, Personal Tax Preparation Courses, Fanshawe College, 2001-2004
- Graduated with Distinction, Western University Canada, Bachelor of Arts Program, English, 2001
- Graduate of Fanshawe College, Secretarial Science Program, 1984
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Taking affidavits and knowledge of documentation required to incorporate, amend or dissolve professional corporations, to establish and maintain family trusts, to obtain a US Individual Taxpayer Identification number, to comply with cross-border streamline correspondence and filing of foreign asset bank account reports (FinCEN).
- Commissionaire for Taking Affidavits for clients of MacNeill Edmundson, 2006 to Present
- Secretary/Treasurer, Professional Women of London, 2006 to Present
- Member/Actor/Assistant Stage Manager, London Community Players, 2008 to Present
- Recipient, Angela Armit Gold Medal, Western University, 2001
- Recipient, Part-Time and Continuing Education Scholarship, Western University, 1998
- Recipient, Healthy Attitude Award, Heighway Personnel Limited, 1990
- Recipient, Employee of the Month, London YMCA-YWCA, 1987
- Recipient, All-Round Cord and Canada Cord, Highest Award of Merit, Girl Guides of Canada, 1975-1976