I am the friendly face that you see first when entering MacNeill Edmundson Professional Corporation. For the past 11 years, I have been the Receptionist/Bookkeeper at the firm. I strive for excellence in customer service and office skills and I continually update my knowledge with various accounting courses at Fanshawe College. Not only do I coordinate schedules, answer phones and assist clients, I help to manage properties and accounts too. My personality is quick to move from one point to another and I live and breathe ideas as surely as the rest of us breathe oxygen.
Before joining the firm, I worked as a graphic designer and I continue to refine my skills, through my hobby, as a photographer. However, my most passionate hobby is building and designing homes. From beginning to end, I love every step up to the front door. Born and raised in Sarnia, I have resided in London for 16 years. My husband, Lou, and I have a teenage daughter, Julia. In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, cooking, gardening, playing tennis, hiking and spending time with family and friends.
If you would like to know more about me or follow me around as my bio continues to evolve, connect with me via email: Janice@meb.on.ca
- Graduated with distinction at Trios College, Web Development, 2003
- Payroll and Personal Tax Return Preparation, Fanshawe College, Present
- Member of Canadian Payroll Association
- Member of TVTA (Thames Valley Trail Association)
- Member of London Photography Group
- Member of North London Optimist - Tennis
- Certified Reflexologist, Reflexology Association of Canada